Our client is a top tier financial institution hiring a Customer Insights Director to join their regional team.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for leading the customer insights center of excellence for firm across the region. You will play a key role in developing the firm's customer centricity strategy and drive a centralized approach to collecting customer feedback and understand their challenges and pain points. As such, you will be working with an external market research vendor in planning and budgeting and you will be the custodian of this research and its methodology.
- 10-15 years' experience from market research and customer experience within insurance, banking, financial services
- Hands-on experience in customer insights by translating research into actionable strategy and driving continuous improvement in customer experience
- Strong expertise in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, techniques and tools
- Highly commercial mindset with the ability to distill insights and communicate business strategy to internal stakeholders
- Regional experience in managing multiple markets and projects
- Basic analytics skills and data visualization tools i.e. Power BI, Tableau, etc is a plus
- Fluency in English required; additional Asian language advantageous