Our client is a well-established logistics technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries. Due to increased growth over recent years, they are looking for a Content Market Specialist to be based in Hong Kong while covering the region. This is a strategic role where your aim is to utilize market data and insights gathered across the region to create content that will attract potential customers.
• To gather information on markets, competitors and consumer behaviours.
• Translating market intelligence into potential new products, solutions and value propositions.
• To conceptualize, develop and implement B2B and B2C marketing strategy.
• To create, leverage and distribute targeted content.
• To design and manage marketing campaigns including organic and paid searches, retargeting ads and account-based marketing.
• Creating internal communication plans to increase awareness of the company’s product offerings across the region
• A minimum of 6-8 years’ experiences in a B2B content marketing role; agency experience welcome
• Strong understanding of content marketing with high level English copywriting skills
• Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and deadlines
• B2B marketing experience is a must; Logistics or Supply Chain industry experience is an advantage
• Sponsorship is available for overseas talent looking to move to Hong Kong