Our client is a well-regarded charity known for their philanthropic contributions in the region, they are looking for an experienced social media content manager to support social media strategies development .
- Create social content including but not limited to infographics and videos, and conduct social listening and risk management on social media channels
- Assist in the development of the organisation's social media strategy to raise online presence on social media platforms ( instagram , facebook , Linkedin etc.)
- Manage and Monitor social media accounts; hands on development on social media content (i.e. copy-writing, graphic and video production)
- Engages and collaborates with both internal and external parties and support overall communications' publicity effort ; drive engagement , reach and viewership
- Generate performance analysis report; create regular newsletter
- Facilitate internal communications between the event / engagement / web and branding team.
- Bachelor Degree in any related discipline or relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years of hands on social media, content , digital marketing experience; experience with charities; public affairs; NGOs is a plus
- Solid experience and knowledge in social media management, managing and developing content for corporate social media accounts
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese