We’re looking for an energetic Chief Revenue Officer who’s not afraid to take risks.
As CRO you’ll shape the revenue activity and help drive us into the next phase of growth for an existing customer base already over 6 million strong. You’ll lead an established and growing team of more than 100 talented marketers worldwide (including hubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Bucharest, London, and Tel
Aviv). It’s your job to empower them, and to enable them with the skills and authority to make the best decisions for our brands. You’ll be in the driver’s seat to devise the best strategies for deploying marketing budgets, enhancing our acquisition efforts, and improving customer lifetime value.
What You’ll Do
As the CRO, you’ll develop other marketing leaders, spread across product marketing, acquisition, design, content/SEO, brand and communications. You’ll focus their efforts on business goals to maximize revenues, while shaping their leadership abilities. You’ll join at the top rank of operational leadership and work closely with the General Manager and co-founder to build a strategic roadmap designed to supercharge our competitive edge. As CRO you’ll be responsible for:
● Driving our multi-brand, multi-channel acquisition efforts. As a company we seek to maximize ROI on marketing budgets deployed.
● Developing product, pricing and promotional strategy to entice customers to pay us.
● Bringing new products and services to market.
● Designing and implementing strategies aimed at maximizing customer retention and LTV. The more our customers are worth, the more we can spend on acquiring them.
● Evolving the ways in which marketers and senior leadership analyze data to make optimal decisions.
● Building highly functioning teams across a number of domains. Some teams are resource-constrained and require new headcount. Other teams may benefit from restructuring their responsibilities and goals.
● Nurturing talent by providing skill and career development to team members, and by training them to become exceptional leads and people managers.
● Driving important initiatives across the company together with senior leadership in functional areas outside of Marketing.
To succeed in this role, we’d love for you to have the following:
● Have led a marketing organization, or a significant part of one, in a B2C-focused company, with at least 40 people reporting into your organizational structure.
● Have directly hired more than a dozen people in your career.
● Sharp analytical thinking and data-driven decision making
● Natural ability to lead others. People follow you willingly and you’re ready to take responsibility for both the good and the bad. The buck stops with you.