Seeking a motivated, smart and dedicated person for Performance Campaign Manager for our client.
The candidate must be able to handle the following roles and responsibilities.
Media Strategy & Execution
* to manage paid digital campaigns and have experience across multiple digital channels including FB, Google, programmatic, native and others.
* Leverage data insights for optimization opportunities and implement strategic bid adjustments to improve every channel
* Can handle robust initiatives from beginning to end
* identify capabilities needed to deliver optimal performance against set KPIs
* Perform creative research and always know the characteristics of a high performing ad
* Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that supports the creative team to develop ads
Measurement & Reporting
* Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI
* Own the aggregation of data across the various digital channels
* Be the point person for launch dates, reporting and creative assets
* Perform analysis across various aspects of each channel
* Identifies oddities in performance & develops working theories and solutions for them
* At least 2-3 years experience managing user acquisition campaigns
* Have a passion for digital media and media buying
* Advanced level Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
* Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
* Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
* Experience with digital platforms (Google, Facebook, Taboola, etc).