Our client is multinational supply chain technology and logistics provider. Due to business growth, they are now hiring a regional Business Intelligence Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
• To perform opportunity assessments by working with Sales and Operations to identify new business opportunities as well as cross-selling potential of existing accounts.
• To design and document tailored solutions, value propositions along with commercial proposals to quantifiably improve critical supply chain value components
• To participate in business reviews to present and prioritize improvement initiatives in collaboration with the customer
• To support the account and program managers in the commercial negotiations as required to close the business or gain commitment
• A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Design, Sales Enablement, Data Analysis or similar from within the Logistics, Supply Chain or Retail industries
• Strong experience in analysing data to identify problems or areas of improvement and utilize data modelling to address the issues
• Native-level English written and verbal communication skills
• High level of commercial acumen and the ability to convey data into actionable value proposition strategy for the business
• Sponsorship is available for overseas talent looking to move to Hong Kong