Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will be responsible for driving the success of the Brand through effective marketing and communication strategies across campaigns, digital marketing, events, and public relations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing communications plans and strategies, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure, and other financial considerations
- Collaborate with the business teams to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- 10 years or above work experience in Marketing and Communications - from Fintech, eCommerce, SaaS, or Technology
- Highly proficient with marketing technology tools and understands the complex marketing tracking infrastructures.
- Strong integrated marketing campaigns experience
- Skilled at leading marketing planning and budgeting processes
- Team management experience
- Previous experience in paid acquisition, online advertising, CRM, Retention marketing, or other growth marketing related roles would be a plus
- Fluent English and Chinese language skills required