Our client is a well-established One-Stop Financial and Security provider. They are one of the first licensed security firms with PRC background in Hong Kong. They are also one of the State-Owned Joint Stock Commercial Banks. They help their clients integrate financial and security solutions such as; corporate underwriting and finance solutions, Asset advisory and management, Executing trades on behalf of their clients in bonds, future, stocks, etc. They have been providing related services since 1998. They are now looking for an Application IT Executive as their new member of the team.
- Responsible in gathering and examining framework requirements from different client department and translate into business or technical details.
- Responsible for first tier of application production support for future trades, equity business and operations.
- In charge in performing daily checking and maintenance of the system’s stability and accessibility for local and global markets.
- Accountable for planning and executing some testing internally for system upgrades and doing documentation of the results in line with company standards and procedures.
- Point of contact for user’s acceptance test and execute the deployment of the system.
- Provide on-site, email, phone or remote support to the users sometime in non-office hours in case it is required.
- At least minimum of 3 years’ experience as Firstline application support.
- Has good exposure in brokerage or system vendors and investment banks, is an advantage.
- Experience in supporting end users, system vendors and doing troubleshooting for production issues.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using SQL query, FIX, VMWare, and other application infrastructure.
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin is a must.