Our client is Leading software tech service company, with a great client portfolio across Asia Pacific ranging from public bodies to large MNC. They have been providing digital technology consulting services for over 30 years. The scope of their services includes ICT Professional Services, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Technology, Business Application Services, etc. As they are currently expanding the Hong Kong team, they are looking for a web developer / system analyst to join the team.
- System and software design, defining the technical standards/specifications and coding styles, problem-solving, writing documentation, code review, and technical consultation
- Create/maintain project technical documents and knowledge base of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Provide technical advice to ensure effective integration of different system components as a total solution
- Provide technical suggestion to developer, resolve issue between requirement and technical task
- Work closely with internal parties and vendors to ensure the quality of the projects throughout the project cycles
- Experience in database management (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and MongoDB);
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 5 years of IT experience with at least 2 years of experience as Analyst Programmer
- Good experience in provision of system maintenance or development.
- Great team player, independent, a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
- Solid experience in web development skills not limited to Agile, Git, NodeJS/PHP/Typescript, HTML/JS/CSS, RestfulAPI, MySQL, unit test, Linux, and operation on Cloud
- Highly familiar with .NET framework and ReactJS
- Fast learning, Tech-savvy, and willing to share new technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal, organizing, and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good reading and writing in English is preferred