Our client is a leading independent provider of consumer market research providing strategic intelligence on industries, companies, economies and consumers around the world. They are currently looking out for a Account Manager.
- Identify and target key contacts within an account
- Network within organisations to find and engage with decision makers, budget holders, influencer
- Organise telephone demonstrations of online systems to key contacts
- Organise and attend meetings to present our products and services
- Negotiate and close sales
- Attend key conferences and exhibitions
- Liaise closely with Marketing team to develop effective communication strategy
- Revenue growth from syndicated upsell – should be working the full Passport upsell agenda, aiming for substantial growth in subscription value each year.
- Custom research revenues – ensure custom research capabilities are promoted to all clients and that custom opportunities are pursued in collaboration with Consulting Team.
- At least 2-4 years of experience of selling into or working within the public sector is desirable
- To be a highly self-motivated professional with experience in managing client relationships and delivering incremental revenue
- Networking skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships
- Tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to close deals
- To be target oriented – ability to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills